Health and Safety
Whether you’re buying, servicing or just dropping by to see what’s new, we will do everything we can to make it a O-N-E-D-E-R-F-U-L experience. In today’s environment, that starts with a safe and healthy community.
We’ve developed a COVID plan that prioritizes your safety and includes:
- Enhanced cleaning protocol
- Require facemasks for all employees and visitors. Masks are available if you don’t have one.
- Social distancing across our dealership
- Health monitoring and temperature checks
- Sanitization stations, required hygiene plans and ongoing cleaning of high-touch surfaces