Chippewa Valley Mazda is locally owned and operated. Which means we get to be our own wonderful selves. That’s ONEderful spelled O-N-E-D-E-R-F-U-L. What’s ONEderful? Well for starters, ONE price and ONE point of contact is pretty great. By all accounts, it makes car shopping way easier. Let us prove it to you.
Automotive Service Advisor Qualifications:
- Must have a valid U.S driver’s license.
- Must be reliable
- Team oriented and positive attitude with high energy personality.
- Ability to multitask and stay focused in a fast paced environment.
- Professional appearance and attitude required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Reynolds and Reynolds experience preferred.
- Attention to detail, organizing and planning
Automotive Service Advisor Responsibilities:
- Ability to achieve goals and objectives set by management.
- Communicate with parts department and technicians in order to complete repairs.
- Ability to perform Multi Point Inspection
- Report to Management for additional job duties.
- Schedule service appointments.
- Greet and write customer up in a timely manner.
- Maintain highest customer satisfaction in accordance with Manufacture’s guidelines,
- Review Repair Orders to ensure work is completed
- Ability to communicate effectively with both external and internal customers and employees.
- Competitive pay.
- Flexible work schedules- closed Sundays
- Paid Vacation
- Sick Time- 24 hours of sick per calendar year.
- We offer Healthcare/Dental- eligible after full 30 days after first month employed.
- 401k retirement plan packages