Chippewa Valley Mazda is currently in search of an Inventory Control Manager for our Chippewa Falls location. Chippewa Valley Mazda is one of the largest volume automotive dealerships in the state of Wisconsin. As a critical member of our team, you will be joining a team that relies heavily on your ability to get things done. A person that thrives in a chaotic, diverse, and fast-moving environment will be most suitable in this position. We have a dynamic team of people with great tenure, and this position is relied upon heavily within our dealership to keep the effort moving forward. While you mostly work independently, we are collaborators and do our best work with a shared vision. Knowing in many cases you are the person that brings it all together for continued success.
This role plays a key role in our organization and is vital to the success of our company. The winning candidate will have developed critical thinking skills and will have a tenured history of advanced skills in both organizational and time management. Although this a salaried plus bonuses position, with primarily a M-F daytime schedule, the position requires a moderate degree of responding to emails or answering and coordinating projects outside of scheduled working hours and weekends. This position requires an individual with a decisive personality that will work with diligence and deliberation on several ongoing projects. You will need to be able to adjust quickly and pivot attention to a priority project without losing momentum in other categories.
Primary Duties May Include-
- Arranging for transportation in an efficient and timely manner and placing new and used automobile inventory with carriers across the United States. The ability to multitask-track-and achieve budget and time targets is essential.
- Verifying accuracy and condition of inventory at purchase. Also, auditing upon arrival for accuracy, condition, and proper equipment. A proficient eye for the details is essential.
- Coordinating arrival of inventory and payment for deliveries and coordinating the effort successfully with accounting and retail sales operations.
- Initiating and successfully arbitrating with auctions and vendors, for return or credit in a timely manner, and following through on all commitments with a high degree of self-accountability. The ideal candidate will be comfortable negotiating with auction vendors, being able to assert themselves professionally and bring closure successfully.
- Auditing and following through to make sure arbitration and sales adjustments have been received and closed daily.
- Auditing and verification of equipment, photographs, pricing for retail and third-party providers.
- Listing and managing the wholesale of inventory rejected for retail sale. Including ordering of condition reports, and facilitation of disposal of inventory through digital and live auctions and channels.
- Verifying account status, credit lines, for auctions and maintaining status daily in a timely manner as to not create a pause in operational ability.
- Working as a liaison and coordinating communications with different department leaders to bring about decisions as they relate to inventory management and departmental needs.
- Managing spreadsheets, and industry related tracking tools to measure and benchmark. As well as the ability to present solutions and feedback to improve and streamline processes.
- Ability to understand and track state required documentation and facilitate its accuracy and necessary disclosures. To gain, learn, and comprehend the state required disclosure laws related to motor vehicle sales.
- Coordinate daily and weekly with all departments to audit missing titles, and other required documentation to prepare the vehicle for retail sale within acceptable time standards.
This is a full time non remote working position and requires a work history of follow through and accountability. Aside from a generous salary and bonus structure, we offer a complete benefits package to the right candidate. A clean driving record and background check is required for this position.
- Vacation time starts at 2 weeks per year
- Sick Time- 24 hours of sick per calendar year
- We offer Healthcare/Dental- eligible after full 30 days after first month employed
- Company paid LTD and STD
- Employee discount program
- 401k retirement plan packages with generous company match
- Employee profit sharing program