Chippewa Valley Mazda, is looking for experienced A-Level Technician to grow with us and provide our customers with exceptional service. The ideal candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced work environment and maintain the level of professionalism and productivity required to provide our customers with only the best service. We have a passion to offer the highest quality vehicles to our customers, and to deliver a hassle-free buying experience that upholds our brand pillar of being Onederful™.
We are currently looking for one individual that has the passion, talent, and the energy to deliver on our core promise. If you do your best work as part of a team and thrive in a culture that appreciates and rewards your commitment, then please read further.
Chippewa Valley Mazda is locally owned and operated. Which means we get to be our own wonderful selves. That’s ONEderful spelled O-N-E-D-E-R-F-U-L. What’s ONEderful? Well for starters, ONE price and ONE point of contact is pretty great. By all accounts, it makes car shopping way easier. Let us prove it to you.
Automotive Service Technician duties:
- Responsible for diagnosing and repairing problems with the engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, brakes, and similar systems.
- Testing to check whether systems and components are secure and are working properly.
- Driving the vehicle for testing purposes or using various equipment, including hand-held and on-board diagnostic computers.
- Maintaining efficiency and accuracy in diagnosing as well as repairing vehicles.
- Following a checklist in ensuring that, they examine each critical part of the vehicle.
- Watching or inspecting parts as hoses, belts, plugs, fuel systems, brakes, and other critical systems.
Automotive Service Technician Job Requirements:
- Needs to have problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Manual dexterity and enough strength and flexibility to work in uncomfortable positions for long periods of time
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to learn new technology and repair and service procedures and specifications.
- Should be able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment.
- Weekend availability is needed, and some evening hours are possible.
- Must have Valid U.S. Driver’s license
Automotive Service Technician Benefits:
- Full Time position
- Flexible work schedules- closed Sundays - Monday through Friday with very limited nights and some Saturdays required.
- Paid Vacation
- Sick Time- 24 hours of sick per calendar year.
- We offer Healthcare/Dental- eligible after full 30 days after first month employed.
- 401k retirement plan packages with generous company match
- Wage range based on experience